Wednesday, September 28, 2011

oh where oh where have u gone?

I'm back in the studio...after 2 years of baby raising. Darling son is now old enough to come in with me and keep busy playing in the all the yarn - and in the loom.

Christmas sales are fast approaching. It's the last week of September and the first sale is November 5. This year I'm trying something new...scarves. I've made them before, so they're not new, new. But I've never focused so much time and energy into making them for a sales. My second decision was to limit myself to my yarn stash. So far so good. I'm on warp #4 and have one more ready to go after this one. Then I'll make some more warps and get working again.

I'm hoping to take photos later - it's a beautiful sunny September day.

Keep posted for those updates...in the very, very near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment