Friday, May 28, 2010

MORE *unbeweaveable blankets

fringe detail

I just found some photos of other blankets that I've made in the last few years. I want to share them. I love making blankets because there is no reason for any two to be the exact same. I've redone only one blanket pattern in the last five years. And have never repeated any others. There are too many options!

birch and khaki blanket

birch and khaki blanket detail

blue and brown blanket

blue and brown blanket detail

vibrant green blanket

vibrant green blanket detail

Customers can choose the colors (maximum 5) for their blanket and then I get to choose the pattern. They are all 40" X 75" woven (finished 38" x 72" plus fringe). If you would like one, they are $250 CAD with a $75 CAD materials deposit.

No comments:

Post a Comment